The pineapple is the symbol of Hawaiian symbol of hospitality, meant to welcome you to the Islands. This hand-painted monochromatic print features pineapples connected by vines in a pareau style pattern.
- Spooner KlothTM - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 3-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii