With subtle pops of color, this style has the laid-back charm of vintage swim trunks combined with modern utility. A knit pique liner offers the light compression of a brief for comfort and coverage. And we added a patch pocket with button closure at the back for convenience when you're out of the water.
- Fit: 7" Inseam. Relaxed loose fit through the leg. Elasticated pull-on waist - 3" inseam of liner short
- Detail: Elasticated drawcord waistband. Front slash pockets with mesh pocket bags - Patch pocket with button closure at the wearer's right back. Drainage eyelets at center back below waistband and back pocket. Contrast binding at outseam and hem. Logo patch at the wearer's left front hem. Micro pique textured liner short with compression-like fit
- Material: 72% Recycled Polyester; 20% Cotton; 8% Elastane; Recycled Poly Mesh; 2 Hole Faux Coconut; 4 Hole Coconut Button; Sunset Flecked Drawcord; Circle Patch
- Model: Quetzal is 6'1 wearing size Medium
- Care: Close all fastening before wash. Turn inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors